my Samsung galaxy tab 2 keep turning off and on every second it won't stay on. what to do?

avia

Estimable
Feb 1, 2016
I need it to stay on but it won't it just keep turning off and on , all when it's fully charged.

Solution
Can't do much, this is often a hardware issue. You can try to do a factory reset, that will wipe the device and set it up like new, if it's a software issue that will fix it. You need to make sure you are OK with losing whatever is on the device when you try the restore, anything not backed up will be lost. If a restore does not help, you will either need to replace it or bring it to a shop to be looked at, but that can be as much as just buying a working tablet.
Can't do much, this is often a hardware issue. You can try to do a factory reset, that will wipe the device and set it up like new, if it's a software issue that will fix it. You need to make sure you are OK with losing whatever is on the device when you try the restore, anything not backed up will be lost. If a restore does not help, you will either need to replace it or bring it to a shop to be looked at, but that can be as much as just buying a working tablet.

Solution

debbie-1-2-3

Commendable
Apr 1, 2016
The power button may be sticking. This happened to my s2. It kept turning off and on and off and on. None stop til it killed my battery. I just took it apart and flipped the rubber button cover around and it was fine. One side of the button was wore out. Unfortunately I dropped it in the toilet it worked fine for months afterwards but slowly the battery fried. My solution to that is but a new motherboard on ebay they are so cheap it's insane. Just don't buy a black listed one if you can help it.