How to Save Apps for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 on 64 GB Memory Card

AHardwood

Estimable
Jan 23, 2016
I have been looking on Google for a way to install apps directly to the Memory Card of my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 so they go directly to the card and don't bog down the paltry 16 GB of Memory on the Tablet. Have any of you figured out the way to do so?

The link to an App called the ROM Toolbox I found in Google has many comments that say that if you are not an expert hacker you will turn the tablet into a brick by installing this program. I do not want my new tablet turned into a brick! I bought a 64 GB Card so I could download some decent apps, once you extremely smart technological geniuses tell this poor hack how to do so!!.

(PS-I chose this tablet over the iPad expressly for it's expanded memory capabilities, so this is a huge thing for me!!)

Solution
Unfortunately, that isn't possible. Android no longer natively supports the running of apps from SD cards. You cannot download apps to your SD card or run them off of your SD card with official versions of Android. The only way to get around that is to root your device, which will void your warranty.
Unfortunately, that isn't possible. Android no longer natively supports the running of apps from SD cards. You cannot download apps to your SD card or run them off of your SD card with official versions of Android. The only way to get around that is to root your device, which will void your warranty.

Solution