Bronze Knight

Estimable
Oct 27, 2015
Hi I'm looking to replace my ancient CRT TV for a flat screen and I'm a little lost as to where to start.

I use my TV almost exclusively for movies either DVD's played through my Xbox 360 or streamed from my PC again through the 360. I also play some Xbox 360 games infrequently.

I'm looking for a TV that I can:
Wall Mount
Hook up both the Xbox 360 (and Classic Xbox)
Use as a monitor for my computer so I can skip the 360 when playing the digital media on my PC)

Price range of "low" ideally around $350 or less
Size, no idea, my CRT is 32'' but a smaller TV would be fine.

All modern flat screen TVs can wall-mount except the very cheap Chinese non-names you don't want to touch.

Basically you are looking for a TV with the INPUTS you required. Do ALL of your boxes have HDMI (standard modern hookup) OUT? Lets say your 360 only has components out, then you need a TV with components input. Component is becoming rare because vendors want you to upgrade to the latest and they don't want to bother to support your old equipment.

If you have no external speakers, you want to find something with decent built-in speakers, so read the reviews.

Other than that, buy within your budget (duh!) and what aesthetically pleases you.