Your question

13 Amazing Smart Home Gadgets

Tags:
  • Smart Home
Last response: in Off-Topic / General Discussion
December 30, 2015 10:35:49 AM

Raise your home's IQ with the best smart home gadgets, from security cameras and Wi-Fi locks to cutting edge light bulbs.

13 Amazing Smart Home Gadgets : Read more

More about : amazing smart home gadgets

June 6, 2016 1:28:41 PM

Wow! Some of these are pretty cool! I love the crock pot one since most of the time I use it is when I am at work. Good to know I can shut it off if need.
Our family just bought this really cool tech gadget for our shower. It is a device that is used in the shower call the Shower Manager. It cuts water flow by 2/3 after a preset time of 5, 8 or 11 minutes. Saves us hundreds every year on our water bill and get the kids our of the shower fast!
m
l
Related resources
June 8, 2016 12:17:19 AM

Awesome post. It is really very helpful information for all the users. Oakter smart home kit . Those who want to know more about all the new things in the home they can read this article and use the same information in their home.
m
l
November 17, 2016 11:20:28 AM

Google home is not yet release and yet you are giving a price for it ?????
m
l
December 20, 2016 1:12:12 PM

Hey Mike,
Really solid article here. I just recently signed up for "Tom's Guide" newsletters and glad I did. I also like the format of ranking the products....simple, smart and clean. A thumb's up!
m
l
January 26, 2017 7:18:43 AM

The smart switch looks cool, not having to switch of your phone from the charger socket.
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook