Your question
Closed

Best Photo Editing Software

Tags:
  • Photography
  • Software
Last response: in Apps General Discussion
December 30, 2015 10:26:56 AM

Whether you're on vacation, at a wedding or just enjoying some family time, all too often, pictures don't do memories justice. The right photo-editing software can take your snapshots from "meh" to mesmerizing.Sure, there are free apps out there that

Best Photo Editing Software : Read more

More about : photo editing software 2014

January 30, 2016 11:39:38 AM

The average user only needs GIMP, unless you're photographer, the rest is a waste of money in my opinion, long as the camera is good and you know hot to take shot, those programs is for when you do not know how.
Score
Related resources
February 5, 2016 3:03:27 AM

Thank you!
Score
February 22, 2017 2:52:14 AM

Great list! I personally would add the app Deep Art Effects. Cool art style filters and a lot of fun!!
Score
August 1, 2017 7:29:31 PM

Nice article. Affinity looks interesting. Nikon shooters can get two free editing programs from Nikon, View NX-i and Capture NX-D. View is easy to learn, has essential tools for editing RAW, esp. White Balance and Exposure, and then convert to TIFF or JPEG for further editing. Capture NX-D has more features but also not hard to learn. I am a working photographer, advertising and events, I do nearly all of my RAW (NEF) work in these two programs.
Score
December 6, 2018 4:32:02 AM

Photoshop is the best tool for images.
Score
December 9, 2018 7:50:17 PM

Adobe Photoshop CC is the best photo editing software I have ever used
Score
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland