Need help for a new gaming mouse and mouse pad

Dark impulser

Estimable
May 28, 2014
So i have been using a razer deathadder 2013 and a razer kabuto mouse pad for 2 years now and i think i want to upgrade to something new. What mouse and mouse pad you guys recommend me? Also is it better a hard or soft mouse pad?

Solution
For mousepads, it really depends on what mouse you buy. I've heard that difference sensors prefer either hard or soft mousepads. However, most sensors don't prefer either type, so it's up to you if you like soft or hard. I like soft mousepads since it's a lot nicer on my hands (and it's mobile, you can wrap them up...). :)

As for mice, I personally love Logitech G mice. I have a G500s and it's awesome! What budget do you have?

Another good brand is Corsair, I just tested out a Corsair Sabre mouse, and it's very nice.
For mousepads, it really depends on what mouse you buy. I've heard that difference sensors prefer either hard or soft mousepads. However, most sensors don't prefer either type, so it's up to you if you like soft or hard. I like soft mousepads since it's a lot nicer on my hands (and it's mobile, you can wrap them up...). :)

As for mice, I personally love Logitech G mice. I have a G500s and it's awesome! What budget do you have?

Another good brand is Corsair, I just tested out a Corsair Sabre mouse, and it's very nice.

Solution

TechGuruGames

Estimable
Sep 19, 2015
Boom, Logitech G502 Proteus Core mouse and G240 mouse pad. There is a preset where you can apply for the specific mouse pad with the G502 mouse in the app. This preset will make you aim better! (better accuracy)