So, due to a glitch in their automated system, Straight talk took my cellphone # away from me and gave me a different one. Cus

JasonJutzi

Estimable
Dec 3, 2015
So, due to a glitch in their automated system, Straight talk took my cellphone # away from me and gave me a different one. Customer service says the number is in an inactive register and can't be given back to me. This is my business # and I've spent many thousands of dollars advertising it. Advice?

Solution
Nothing you can do except work with Straight Talk or possibly with whoever assigned you that # originally, or ask for a higher level rep in customer service. You may be able to file a lawsuit in small claims for this also. Number portability is a law, but you'd have to find out if that includes anything protecting people from such accidents when a number is lost.
Nothing you can do except work with Straight Talk or possibly with whoever assigned you that # originally, or ask for a higher level rep in customer service. You may be able to file a lawsuit in small claims for this also. Number portability is a law, but you'd have to find out if that includes anything protecting people from such accidents when a number is lost.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS