Nvidia + Intel HD 4000 can work together.

artur_sa_menezes

Estimable
Dec 1, 2015
I can. First, I get the two simultaneously (preferable but, the colors of Intel are poor) -- After, I get a commutative option (not preferable).
It is not easy, because you need set BIOS + fool the Intel video driver, that wants to nullify the Nvidia driver.
In certain operations, connect and disconnect the HDMI cable of Intel is the fool(isher).

(** In other places, at Tom's Guide forums, "lonewolf7" user is wrong)

-- For the reason that in Windows is more difficult to detect a HDMI connection, than a VGA analog cable, one of the tricks is to connect the two cables simultaneously and move the screen from one side to the other, depending on your convenience;
-- Using Nvidia as default and primary boot (monitor 1) -- With the Intel 4000 turned of, but installed, connect HDMI first, second: plug Intel 4000 VGA... and "voila"; all the screens work together, IF the setup screen have a properly set ("Extend work area..." => across).

See the 3 screens together, taken by a PrintScreen key, exposing: Windows video setup screen + 1 txt file (lorem ipsum style) across all.
http://artursamenezes.com/kingdom/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/truque_dos_2_cabos_em_intel_take_03_telas_fool_nvidia_and_hd_4000.jpg

Artur Sá Menezes
=========================

While I'm sure it's because you are not a native English user, your post is very hard to read and figure out what you are trying to say.

What do you mean by "work together"? As in use an add-on video card along with the onboard one? Yes it's possible if the motherboard does not disable the onboard video when a video card is installed. The Intel drivers do not want to "nulify the nVidia driver, not really sure what you mean there, the only time you may have funky issues with onboard and discrete graphics is on a laptop that has trouble switching to the video card automatically or ignores options that are set.

I have used the onboard video along with a separate video card quite often, but again that depends on the motherboard function.

artur_sa_menezes

Estimable
Dec 1, 2015

Dear friend.

Preamble:
The reason I have written and proved the theory of simultaneous graphic cards, is because some users are claiming "not be possible".

► Erratum:
Where was: "-- For the reason that Windows is more"...
Please, read: "-- For the reason that in Windows is more"

► From you, question by question, let's go:

1) "work together" -- The main problem, concerning the 2 video cards users, which want - or need - that their two cards to run simultaneously on the same system -- So, the 2 will "work together".

2) Yes; Your second question, within the theme is clear and keep a true: "As in use an add-on video card along with the on-board one?"

3) About "nulify the nVidia driver...", experiments done with various setups, showed the intel driver nullifying the currently active card (and set as "master" in the system). This does not mean that happen in every case - I never generalized.

4) All your other placements are perfect.

Conclusion:
I'm exposing a solution for those who have trouble - and this solution solves your own case.
If applicable, the user who join the solution will leave your thanks.

Best regards,

Artur Sá Menezes.
P.S. - I live in Brasil... And play the original "Virtual Pool 3" every day... 9)
(If you know what I mean...)
:)