i need internal access to my samsung galaxy 3 with a computer

tdaisy77

Estimable
Nov 11, 2015
i dropped my samsung galaxy 3 and the lcd is broken. just a black screen. i have so much on it that i need and i know there is a way to access it from my lap top but can't remember how. The phone still works and rings but no screen what so ever. My friend did it with apps somehow.

Solution
Simply take the battery out of the S3, then put it back in.

Plug the fone into the PC via a standard mini usb to usb cable, then turn the fone on.

By default it should come up on your PC as a mass storage device ... unless KIES is a problem.

Surf through the directories and copy across your photos etc.

I got a price on an LCD repair for an S3 here in Perth WA ... its about $135 all up.

Personally I have had an S3 and they had a shoddy SD firmware chip in them .. .causing the SD memory to corrupt frequently, taking out the contents on the card every time, and often killing the card.

I got rid of mine.

Simply take the battery out of the S3, then put it back in.

Plug the fone into the PC via a standard mini usb to usb cable, then turn the fone on.

By default it should come up on your PC as a mass storage device ... unless KIES is a problem.

Surf through the directories and copy across your photos etc.

I got a price on an LCD repair for an S3 here in Perth WA ... its about $135 all up.

Personally I have had an S3 and they had a shoddy SD firmware chip in them .. .causing the SD memory to corrupt frequently, taking out the contents on the card every time, and often killing the card.

I got rid of mine.

Solution