Thundurh

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
Okay so I am going to sell my iPhone, and it has an AT&T SIM Card right now inside. First question, do I take the SIM card out when selling it? Second question, in my phones settings under 'About' it says Carrier: AT&T 16.0 does that mean my phone is locked to AT&T?? Last question, since my SIM Card is AT&T, does that mean it only works with AT&T? I am just so confused about this, I am new to selling phones this is my first time and there's never a better time to learn more. Thanks! :??:

Solution
I would assume it is locked to only AT&T. I sold one about 6 months ago. It was a 4s. I used ebay. It sold for $100 (which I was pleasantly surprised). Make sure you factory reset it before shipping it! You will not need to remove the SIM because the factory reset wipes it anyways.

WVMountie07

Estimable
Sep 18, 2015
I would assume it is locked to only AT&T. I sold one about 6 months ago. It was a 4s. I used ebay. It sold for $100 (which I was pleasantly surprised). Make sure you factory reset it before shipping it! You will not need to remove the SIM because the factory reset wipes it anyways.

Solution