I want to buy a cheap cs go laptop, help :)

mike922

Estimable
Sep 12, 2015
I am looking to buy a 15 inch or more laptop capable of running cs go with more than 30 fps on medium settings with the possibility of installing an SSD. I live in Europe. It does not need to have a separate graphics card, cs go and dota are probably the only games I am ever gonna play on this. (As cheap as possible please) It would be nice to have a decent screen. Thank you in advance.

It depends on which AMD APU and Intel CPU you are comparing. For example, the AMD A8-6410 / A8-7410 has a the Radeon R5 (Beema / Carrizo-L) graphics core and they are less powerful than the Intel HD 4000 which is the graphics core in a 3rd generation "Ivy Bridge" CPU.

The Intel HD 5500 is considered to be on par with the Radeon R5 (Kaveri / Carrizo) graphic cores. Technically speaking, Intel also has the most powerful integrated graphics core; the Intel Iris Pro 6200 is considered to be equal to the nVidia 940m. But that CPU is only found in specific quad core i7 CPUs that are in laptops that starts at roughly $1,000. In that price range people can get a laptop with a dedicated GPU that is more powerful than the nVidia 940m / Intel Iris Pro 6200.

You can find out more about mobile GPU performance and ranking in the following link. Some mobile GPUs are ranked purely on specs though which means NotebookCheck.net has not had the opportunity to actually benchmark them yet. Especially recently released GPUs / graphic cores.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-R5-Kaveri.117384.0.html