Suggest me a good wireless broadband provider.

Robert Evans

Estimable
Sep 1, 2015
Hi everyone,
I am from Vancouver and looking for a wireless broadband provider. I am currently using the ADSL connection from ABC Communications. I need a minimum download speed of 2 Mbps and minimum usage bandwidth of 30 GB per month. I can afford a monthly rental of $90 per month. I think my ISP has offers wireless broadband too. But I came to know that there are a lot of cheap cost wireless providers are available. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Solution
Hi,

Aside from ABC Communications, Shaw also offers internet wireless broadband across Vancouver. One of their plans/package offers a 5Mbps download speed and 60GB bandwidth per month which will cost you $25 a month. There are many others but this seem to be the one I think is best for you. Hope this helps. Thanks

alxmrn

Estimable
Sep 28, 2015
Hi,

Aside from ABC Communications, Shaw also offers internet wireless broadband across Vancouver. One of their plans/package offers a 5Mbps download speed and 60GB bandwidth per month which will cost you $25 a month. There are many others but this seem to be the one I think is best for you. Hope this helps. Thanks

Solution

TRENDING THREADS