Micro PC vs large Laptop vs large AIO tablet

Wiser1

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
Hello
I need to select a portable system with a large screen size (18" to 20"). It will be used for digital Eyecharts for vision screenings at various healthcare facilities. Thus the screen size and quality are important . Below are the systems I researched thus far. I am not tech savvy and would really appreciate the expert guidance from this great forum.

1. Dell XPS 18" AIO tablet (Saw this already-- it would work but I am not sure if sturdy enough to lug around?)

2.Lenovo Thinkcenter M83 Tiny Desktop + monitor

3. Dell Optiplex 9020 + monitor

4. NUC mini-PC + monitor

I'd like to keep weight down . Also would like good/best processor and speed, reliable for small business usage.

Please feel free to recommend other systems and/or configurations. All your advice and ideas are very welcomed.

Thanks so much in advance!

Wiser1

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
Are the micro-pc options 2, 3 and 4 above considered stationary? Could they not be used on mobile basis with a portable monitor and Wifi?

Thanks so much for your reply.

Wiser1

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
A bit more info: when mobile, this system is only to be used for as a digital eyechart , (http://foresighteyes.com) that I control via a pre-setup ad hoc network with my iPhone and a dedicated app. Otherwise the system will not need to be mobile.