Which Android Phone?

gnmusichead

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
I will eventually need to upgrade my old Samsung Galaxy S3. (No laughing, please!) I use my smartphone though out the day for google inquires, text, instagram, email, and occasionally take a photo. I carry my camera almost everywhere I go and it has wifi capability. The only game I play is Solitaire. I would prefer that my new phone have a removable battery and 4g memory. Please advise, based on my phone needs what type of phone I should purchase. I prefer Samsung, and not some type of Windows phone. Unlocked? Just not sure. Thanks

kryptalivian

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
If you're not wanting to be locked into a contract through your carrier, I would say check out the Zenfone 2. It has 4GB Ram, 64GB of storage and micro sd. It goes for 299 unlocked through Amazon. I read a few days ago they have a 256GB version coming out.

If you have your heart set on Samsung go for it, but if you would like to have a decent phone for a cheaper price, check out the Zenfone 2.

gnmusichead

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
I have looked at the Note 5. I will keep it under consideration. The Zenphone 2 is an interesting pick. I will definitely check it out. I have been with my carrier for 10 years...I'm on a family plan that works for us. I do like ASUS products.