Sony Xperia L - memory problem

BellaCar

Estimable
Aug 26, 2015
Hi guys,
I will describe my problem as well as I can, here's the thing: I wanted to update my apps but it said there is insufficient memory for that.
Btw device memory says 242mb available, Internal storage 3.64gb available, SD card 1.77gb available.
Obviously nearly all of my apps are in device memory. So that's why I wanted to move my already existing apps into SD card, but my phone doesn't let me. If I go to Apps and click on any 'Downloaded' app there is only the option of 'Move to internal storage' but it is not enabled, it just doesn't do anything if I click on it. So what can I do? And where can I choose the option for downloading my new apps into SD card?

Thanks a lot!

Bella

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello buddy!
1) Save your apps/music and all needed information (on computer)
2) Get off the apps you dont use (the stock apps like google drive and etc.) Just uninstall and disable them.
3) Download Clean Master from google play store! This is insane good for problems like yours. The app will clean your phone and you will be rdy to update your apps right.

Not every apps can be moved on SD cards ( like Facebook...) and they take out your phone internal storage.

You can't make your phone to download apps direct to your SD card. You must download them into internal storage and then tranfer from appmanager to SD card. Remeber the above ( Not every apps can be moved on SD card ).

p.s. Just save your information and download Clean Master :) Run it and you will be happy enough.
Good Luck!

BellaCar

Estimable
Aug 26, 2015

Yeah, I already saved my stuff to PC, then reset my phone to factory data, and installed everything again - done that maybe a week or two ago. Also installed 1 tap App cache cleaner (which works ok for me) and yet the problems appeared again after all this

GeRgY

Admirable
So, delete all the apps you dont use. Every phone have a stock apps and noone use them... They only use space! Uninstall every app you dont use. Try Clean Master and from there you will get enough space. If you have a time you may factory reset that phone.
p.s. Do you have a Facebook and Messenger? If yes, cut them off ! Delete their data inforamtion and chace just for a monent till you update your apps.