Unupdate/ settings icon

NathanD

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015
So I recently had to get a replacement s4 for one I broke. The new one has an updated look and os. I hate it. Is there an easy way to go back to the old look? Also is there a way I can get the settings function into the home button list from the main screen? It used to be in that list in the old format and I hate having to go through 3 pages of apps to get to settings? Please help.

Solution
All you need to do is add the button to that on whatever page you want, just hold in the icon and you will be able to move it to where you want.

If you want to change the OS on the device, look for a ROM online for your carrier and model. Don't know if it's an "easy" way, you need to set the phone to a special mode and then flash the ROM using a computer. The phone may also not work after you do that or if it works some features may crash or be buggy.
All you need to do is add the button to that on whatever page you want, just hold in the icon and you will be able to move it to where you want.

If you want to change the OS on the device, look for a ROM online for your carrier and model. Don't know if it's an "easy" way, you need to set the phone to a special mode and then flash the ROM using a computer. The phone may also not work after you do that or if it works some features may crash or be buggy.

Solution