sd card wont show or download any files after using foldermount app

nehaw774721

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015
Hi...
I have a samsung galaxy GT S7392 Phone...i installed foldermount app and after running the app it offered to fix a faulty module which i accepted and rebooted but after that i closed the app and went to my files/sd card and saw it was not showing any file
...now i cant move any file to my internal sd card...i still can download apps from playstore but nothing else...even the gallery shows"device memory low,delete some files"..i cant even open gallery...the settings/storage shows total space 4gb..system memory 4gb...applications 189 gb.....
I tried uninstalling foldermound..
Untooting and factory reset ...nothing helped..plz help...

nehaw774721

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015

nehaw774721

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015

nehaw774721

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015
But I Can't access the internal storage , and I dont have any photos or songs in my internal storage ...Is there any possibility that I broke my Internal sd card...all this started when i accepted to fix the faulty module In folder mount app...do I need to take it to some service centre ..

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello mate!

Lets rebuild this phone again.
1) Save your apps/music and all needed information (on computer). I advice you to use card reader.
2) Get off the apps you dont use (the stock apps like google drive and etc.) Just uninstall and disable them.
3) Download Clean Master from google play store! This is insane good for problems like yours. The app will clean your phone memory.
If the problem with internal storage remains... you must Factory reset that phone. I will advice you to do that but:
1) save your needed (photos/videos etc.) information into your PC.
2) Turn off and get this SD card away ( we will format it later )
3) now Factory Restart this phone and rebuild it (i hope you got google account for saving your contacts)
4) When the phone is restarted, you should format your SD card ( FAT 32 fast format )
Finish -> you got a new clear phone
5) You will copy your information back to your SD card and you are ready to go.

About your internal storage... Remember that you should move every app you download from google play to your SD card (some apps like Facebook can't be moved!). I am sure that you wont get any problem in future! :)
Good luck

nehaw774721

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015

5384vishal

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013

Hey I did the same and have the same problem.. Did you manage to solve it.. Please help

Jo_54

Prominent
Feb 9, 2017

Hello there, I hope you have been able to resolve your problem. I also got the same problem Please help my email [don't post your email address on the forum]

Panagiwths

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017

I have the same problem . Any solution ?