Need suggestion, stick with Acer Aspire S7-391 or buy new Macbook Pro 13" retina?

theupendra

Estimable
Jul 28, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I currently use Acer Aspire S7-391 (I7 / 4GB) and it's super fast with Windows 8.1 however I have some weird feeling running inside my mind that may be I need to buy a Macbook Pro 13" Retina (I5). I do not have any complaints with my Acer except short battery life, I am very satisfied with it but I am not sure if I should leave it beyond and go for a Macbook Pro.
I only use for basic purposes, Photoshop and Dreamweaver are the only huge programs that I use. I do not play games as well.
Thank you all!
PS: Will Windows 10 will let me stick with my Acer?

If your only complaint is short battery life and it is not stopping you from doing your work, then I recommend just sticking with your Acer. Of course if you wish to buy the MacBook Pro, then you will be getting a laptop with better build quality, higher resolution screen and longer batter life; I think around 10 hours based on various battery tests. Of course you will need to dual boot on the MacBook if you wish to use Windows programs which means devoting a portion of the SSD to Mac OS and another portion to Windows OS.

Yes, you can upgrade your Acer to Windows 10, but you will be stuck into a queue since Microsoft does not have the servers and bandwidth to upgrade all the PCs and laptops around the world.... well maybe if they limit download speed to 0.01kps for everyone they "could"...