Crossfire help msi hawk r9 270x xfx r9 270x

Justsin8737

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
My mobo is crossfire ready, in device manager seperatly i see each. When both are in it says r9 200 series, and catalyst has no option for it. I am nearly certain i have the latest drivers. I need advice please

Justsin8737

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
Yes and I figured it out I needed to change my mobo to 2. X 8 even though I have 2 x 16 PCI ex and a 1 x4 but it says when sli 1 x 16 2 x 8
3 x 4 so that's where people must have their quarrels between single and crossfired. However I have not noticed much difference in these two cards compared to 1 r9 380. But given the option which I now have either two cards crossfire in the less powerful motherboard with the one card in the more powerful motherboard I prefer the two cards but I think they're both so close that very few human eyes can tell difference were just gamers and computer enthusiasts but the simple answer to anybody's question about crossfire help my solution was changing the option and motherboard settings in BIOS to force times a as opposed to the few other options as well as the onboard graphics AMD has apus that has to be set proper then Arkham Knight works with one card both cards even the single 270 X not all top level but I've had little problem with it