Your question
Closed

Best GPS Trackers for Kids 2015 (Archive)

Tags:
  • GPS
Last response: in Off-Topic / General Discussion
Anonymous
June 26, 2015 11:05:32 AM

Here are the best GPS devices for pinpointing a lost child’s location. PocketFinder leads the pack with the right mix of data and features.

Best GPS Trackers for Kids 2015 : Read more

More about : gps trackers kids 2015

April 22, 2016 12:55:12 AM

What about dokiWatch? From their website it seems like a pretty versatile watch. and they got a lot of itnterest on Kickstarter.
Score
March 7, 2017 5:09:53 AM

I've heard AmberAlert GPS is declared as bankruptcy. Is that correct?
Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 27, 2017 12:09:20 AM

It is a list for 2015, there should be an updated list as well. Quite important tool definitely.
Score
May 17, 2017 7:19:45 AM

I'm surprised that you did not include the iGPS products in this list, were they considered in your evaluations? They recently launched two new models, and their Scout Watch phone is a fully featured, GPS tracking watch, with two-way calling, removal and fall alerts, SOS Button, Safe Play Zone alerts, currently on sale for less than $90 at igpswatch.com
Score
May 31, 2017 12:10:08 AM

My friends suggested me trackimo's 3g gps tracker. does anybody has experience about this device??
Score
May 31, 2017 11:33:17 PM

I want to track my kid, not their backpack, so I really don't get the non-watch type devices. Anything not strapped to a kiddo just seems like its going to get lost in a matter of hours.
Score
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS