Your question

I transfered pictures from my internal storage to a sd card on my samsung S4, but I can't see them anymore, how to retrieve ?

Tags:
  • SD Card
  • Storage
  • Samsung
Last response: in Android Smartphones
June 8, 2015 2:40:27 PM

Hi, I transfered all of my important pictures from the internal storage of my samsung S4 to a Sd card because the memory of the android was running low on space. I then deleted all the pictures. I can see on the DCIM files that there are 616 photos but the images are just dark with a white lightning on it. How can I retrieve the data? What to do to avoid losing them forever? Is there a way to find all the deleted pictures?

Thanks

More about : transfered pictures internal storage card samsung anymore retrieve

June 8, 2015 9:12:03 PM

EMAIL REMOVED

My Samsung avant was stolen, I need to regain all that was in my SD and don't know how.
m
l
June 8, 2015 9:15:12 PM

OK when I goo to android smartphones what do I do to retrieve all of my contacts?
m
l
Related resources
June 30, 2015 12:01:41 AM

SarahB said:
Hi, I transfered all of my important pictures from the internal storage of my samsung S4 to a Sd card because the memory of the android was running low on space. I then deleted all the pictures. I can see on the DCIM files that there are 616 photos but the images are just dark with a white lightning on it. How can I retrieve the data? What to do to avoid losing them forever? Is there a way to find all the deleted pictures?

Thanks

I'm having this same problem, wanted to send a picture today. But, when I went to look at them they all appeared dark how you described yours. Did you ever find a solution to this?
m
l
January 10, 2016 12:41:47 PM

I am having the same problem on my Sony Xperia. Has anyone found the solution? It only just recently became a problem when I transfer or directly save images to the Sd. They are all as described.
Help would appreciated!
Thanks,
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter