Alcatel Onetouch Idol 3 Smartphone Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

edchuy

Estimable
May 8, 2015
Thanks for the thorough review! I was lucky to preorder @$199 and am aware of the limitations that this smartphone has. I'm convinced I have made the right choice for me.

PeterGriffin

Estimable
Feb 16, 2015
nice review! I'm looking for the best smartphone deal and my budget is $250, would you recommend me to buy this phone? I'm on t-mobile

CherlynnLow

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
hey PeterGriffin! this is definitely worth it, but like I said, it depends on what you want to use it for. If you're a heavy multi-tasker you might need to reconsider, although for your price range this is probably the best you'd get.

I didn't try the JBL headphones -- the speakers were pretty great! But let me try them on and I'll get back to you here. You can also tweet me @CherlynnLow to check in if I haven't responded =)

Dvall

Estimable
May 22, 2015
Hi! Nice review! I want to know if this idol 3 support OTG?i mean USB ON THE GO for multimedia and files.??! Thanks

edchuy

Estimable
May 8, 2015

I'll let you know about it once I have tried it on my phone, when I get it. It probably should. It's not something that manufacturers' mentions in the spec sheet unlike the microSD, but is also a handy as a way to expand storage as well if enabled!

Dvall

Estimable
May 22, 2015
Ok I'll wait for that review of yours.hope they will also make higher internal memory like 32 or 64 gb in dual sim of idol 3.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.