My iPhone 5s is glitching

Mlo27

Estimable
May 5, 2015
This morning I got out of the car to go to school and my phone started being slow. So I pressed the home button and I waited a couple seconds and then pressed the lock button. Then it took a screenshot. After that I went back on and it was being slow again and it wouldn't let me swipe to unlock so I pressed the home button and the lock screen at the same time to restart it. After it came back on I tried again but the same thing happened. Now when I try to go on my phone it will show half of the screen of what I'm supposed to be on and half of what I was previously on. What should I do? Or why is this happening?

Solution
Your phone has too many junk files.:ouch:

Keep in mind that some cleanup apps are third-party apps that are not associated with or supported by Apple. Make sure that you download third-party apps from reputable websites and sources to avoid installing any corrupt or malicious applications to your iPhone or computer.Performing the system restore and backup method will erase all the data and personal settings from your iPhone. Make sure you have a recent backup of your iPhone in iTunes to avoid losing any personal data you want saved before performing the system restore and backup.

macgo iphone cleaner could work.

Christinaee

Estimable
May 6, 2015
Your phone has too many junk files.:ouch:

Keep in mind that some cleanup apps are third-party apps that are not associated with or supported by Apple. Make sure that you download third-party apps from reputable websites and sources to avoid installing any corrupt or malicious applications to your iPhone or computer.Performing the system restore and backup method will erase all the data and personal settings from your iPhone. Make sure you have a recent backup of your iPhone in iTunes to avoid losing any personal data you want saved before performing the system restore and backup.

macgo iphone cleaner could work.

Solution