I need to set my default browser downloads to my sd card on my lg-500! help!

sanikttm

Estimable
Apr 15, 2015
I have a lg smart phone and ive seen all the forums om here but cant find what im looking for. You see, i dont have enough internal storage to download what i want but my sd card does so i was wondering if there was any way for me to set it so everything downloaded from my browser (zips) are automatically downloaded to my sd card.

Solution
This question is a regular problem and the reality is if there isn't a setting to allow that change, it can't be done without rooting the device. That goes against the terms of most contracts so anyone in a contract for their phone cannot do this. It would also invalidate any guarantee so if you make a wrong move and brick the phone, you'll need to buy the replacement at full price.
This question is a regular problem and the reality is if there isn't a setting to allow that change, it can't be done without rooting the device. That goes against the terms of most contracts so anyone in a contract for their phone cannot do this. It would also invalidate any guarantee so if you make a wrong move and brick the phone, you'll need to buy the replacement at full price.

Solution