How do I root a generic phablet?

d3xt3r1ord5

Estimable
Apr 2, 2015
I have one of those no name generic brand phablet out of Asia and I'm wanting to root it for a few reasons, does anyone know where I would start to do this?
In particular I'm needing to make more room on the device by moving apps/files onto my external SD card and there are a few other apps I'm wanting to use which require rooting.
Any help would be appreciated. Here's all the info I could obtain that I thought MIGHT be relevant. My apologies if it isn't ,I am not meaning to waste anyone's time, thank you in advance. [email removed]

Product Description

LTE, WCDMA & GSM Networks, Bands: FDD LTE 800/900/1800/1900/2100/2600Mhz, WCDMA (HSPA+) 900/2100MHZ, GSM 850/900/1800/1900MhZ
Wi-Fi 802.1b/g/n
Dual SIM cards Dual standby for calls and data (2 normal size SIM cards - only one SIM can operate in 3G or 4G mode at the same time)
10.1 inch 10-point touch capacitive IPS screen, Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Android 4.4 KitKat
CPU Chip: MTK8732 Quad Core 1.5GHz DDR3 1GB, Memory: 8GB, GPU: Mali-400 Max 400Mhz
Dual Cameras: main 8.0 MP (5.0 MP physical) with flash and front 2.0 MP
Multimedia formats: RMVB, WMV9, WMA, MP4, AVI, APE, AAC, FLAC, WAV, OGG, MP3, RM, 3GP, MPEG1, MPEG2, MOV, VC1
1080P HD Video Format
Adobe Flash 11.0
G-sensor: 3-axis load force sensor, 3-axis bearing rotation
Messaging: SMS, EMS, MMS
Connectivity: LTE / WCDMA / GPRS / WAP / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0 / Micro USB / OTG
3.5mm earphone jack
HDMI port
FM Radio receiver
GPS with A-GPS and preloaded maps for offline navigation
Supports Adobe Flash 11.0
Picture Formats: JPEG/GIF/BMP/PNG
SD cards up to 32GB supported
Installed with Google core applications
Multiple Languages
6500mAh 3.7V extra long life Li-ion Battery
Dimensions: 245 x 175 x 10.5mm
Weight: 0.6kg

Solution
Take a look at this page: http://www.xda-developers.com/root/

It would probably really help if the tablet weren't so generic, but one of those do-it-all root tools might be able to help. Barring that, try to post on the xda forums and see if anybody can help; if it can be rooted, they'll find a way.
Take a look at this page: http://www.xda-developers.com/root/

It would probably really help if the tablet weren't so generic, but one of those do-it-all root tools might be able to help. Barring that, try to post on the xda forums and see if anybody can help; if it can be rooted, they'll find a way.

Solution