How to Try and Buy an Apple Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

butt_hurt

Estimable
Apr 2, 2015
Wow, this is a great article. I would never have know how to go about ordering the latest from Apple. It's all so confusing to the average consumer. And the part about holding your iPhone up to your wrist whilst displaying a picture of said product blew my mind. This is the sort of piece that keeps me coming back to Tom's. Top notch tech journalism that you just kind find anywhere else.

glasssplinter

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
Thank you so much for telling me this! I would have never known how to go about purchasing this! I'm so confused though, can I apply this method to buying other products or is this article a strictly crapple product only? Jesus Tom's...you've hit new lows.

striptaway

Estimable
Oct 29, 2014
Another article explaining how to waste more money on another overpriced toy from the most over-embellished firm in the world

HotRubZ

Estimable
Apr 3, 2015
I'm sure he's glad that you all had to stop and go out of your way to point all this out. A mite bit troll-wish / big meanies.

jankeke

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
"How to Try Out and Buy an Apple Watch"

Why would I want to know that ?

What's next ? An article on how to gather and eat raw roadkill ?

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
Anyone else feel punched in the gut just looking at those price options? It's almost like they're mocking their customer base with their prices. Nearly sickening.

Quixit

Estimable
Dec 22, 2014
I'll have to run out and buy one right away!

As soon as Apple supports my Phone!

Which is a Nexus 5!

So... NEVER!

Eisblesse

Estimable
Apr 9, 2015
Why are there so many articles on the Apple watch? I've read nothing telling me how it's any better than the other smart watches floating around...

Vlad Rose

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
tomsguide.com , the new macworld.com . If tomshardware.com goes this way, I guess I'll stop reading a site I've been following since the 90s

andrewjohn1317

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Good post.I have visited lot of post.But yours is the best one.I feel very happy while I'm entering your post.All the best for your next post.Keep posting.

Vlad Rose

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
If it wasn't for the name 'Apple' on the watch, it more than likely would have flopped. Granted the watch looks nice, but with such a horrid battery life and tied to strictly Apple products, it's not practical at all.
Pebble realized that with their watch designs. It's why they they opted to use a color e-paper display.
Samsung, on the other hand, can't seem to do anything right with their watch line....

Status
Not open for further replies.