How to Disable Verizon's Wireless Tracking Supercookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clif Brunstetter

Estimable
Apr 1, 2015
Is there a way to check if the change worked. Both my phone and my internet pages were different than the article, but the Internet pages did have Manage my Privacy, which led me to the screens shown.

Great article - too bad folks you PAY for services feel they have rights to information that they should NOT be gathering.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Is there a way to check if the change worked. Both my phone and my internet pages were different than the article, but the Internet pages did have Manage my Privacy, which led me to the screens shown.

Great article - too bad folks you PAY for services feel they have rights to information that they should NOT be gathering.

Considering bandwidth is severely over priced already it is pretty seedy to try to make more money by basically auto loading this crap on to your device.

chittychitty

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
April Fools on us? Neither the website nor My Verizon app had a "Relevant Mobile Advertising" selection when I checked.

tomsguideUS

Estimable
Oct 7, 2014

If you're part of a group plan or family plan, you may only have access to that section if you're an administrator.

rcmaniac25

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2009

Try amibeingtracked.com

Status
Not open for further replies.