Computer infected! - Constantly redirects to find-all-you-want.com

Mar 17, 2015
I'll start this out with the usual "first timer/noob" post intro...I'm not sure if I should be posting this here but...I need help getting rid of the virus' on my laptop.

Its extremely slow at times with CPU usage up over 40%, also my keys on my keyboard don't always register as if there is a lag or something. Also the final deal breaker that shows me there's a virus or some sort of issue; My browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox) all re-direct me through a site called find-all-you-want.com -towards shopping sites, etc.

It seems like every time I search up an issue I end up here at Toms Guide reading a forum with a helpful solution so here's to hoping I can resolve this and help any others experiencing this issue as well!

I have read up on this for 2 months and it seems fairly new with no searches/results before say march of 14. I know there are other sites actively working on this issue but to no avail as of yet.

I have AVG, Malware bytes, scanned and removed all threats.
I have reset my browsers and I have done a complete install -reinstall of windows.

Mar 17, 2015

Which safe mode should I choose

Safe Mode
Safe Mode with Command Prompt
Safe Moe with Networking

Also do I just boot into safe mode and open AVG and scan?