My pad will turn on but stops working after if comes up wiv the Samsung lego nothing else works after that how cam i get it 2

kayleaf

Estimable
Mar 1, 2015
My pad turns on and charges but when it gets tho the samsung lego it stops working and freezes I don't not whats up with it could someone help me please

Solution
First thing to do is a factory reset, that will wipe all the local stored files, but not anything on the SD card. Take out the card if you have one in there anyway.

If the factory reset does not work, you can try to find a place to download the sock ROM and re-flash it on the tablet.

If that does not work, it's likely a hardware issue and it needs to be replaced.
First thing to do is a factory reset, that will wipe all the local stored files, but not anything on the SD card. Take out the card if you have one in there anyway.

If the factory reset does not work, you can try to find a place to download the sock ROM and re-flash it on the tablet.

If that does not work, it's likely a hardware issue and it needs to be replaced.

Solution