Apple Watch to Ship in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
So while other manufacturers already have curved display smart watches and incredible innovations in that area, APPLE Has invented a better product that looks like 2010 tech

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
I can't believe someone would spend that kind of money on a stupid smart watch, it's all the Apple name. I don't think most of the watches are doing well because you can't take calls on them, only the Samsung does it but it only works with their phones. I don't see why it's so hard to pick up an incoming call.

everlast66

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I am so fed up reading about smart watches, that I want to throw up each time I see the two words combined together!

Apple attacked the problem from a slightly different angle, but I am still NOT interested, and I see other people are not, as they've not been interested for the last few years.

CherlynnLow

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
While I agree the Apple Watch is really expensive, it does seem like this smartwatch may have a lot more to offer (iOS users) than competing devices. From what we know so far, the Apple Watch packs a lot of features (NFC for Apple Pay, heart rate monitor for fitness, and actual apps) and innovative communications...

And I'm a sucker for smartwatches, being a watch wearer myself.

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
From what we know so far, the Apple Watch packs a lot of features (NFC for Apple Pay, heart rate monitor for fitness, and actual apps) and innovative communications...
So, basically the same feature set of most smart watches released to date? (with NFC being the most common exception)

RedJaron

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
So nearly twice as much as my Band and limited to iOS devices only ( my Band can work with any phone I get. ) I do not see this being worth the money, but Snake is right, the sheeple will still buy them in droves just because of the logo on it.

gudomlig

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
has anyone even bothered to consider, much less study, the potential health consequences of having a device that emits insanely higher levels of electromagnetic radiation than would ever be found in nature strapped to your wrist all day long?

Status
Not open for further replies.