how do I set default memory to SD card on galaxy s4 phone

Tags:
  • Phones
  • SD Card
  • Galaxy S
Last response: in Android Smartphones
January 22, 2015 12:07:57 PM

I have a
Samsung galaxy s4 android phone.I have added a 64gb SD memory card. I need to know how to put the gallery pics onto SD card and free up internal memory????

More about : set default memory card galaxy phone

February 1, 2015 9:36:41 AM

Carol Harris said:
I have a
Samsung galaxy s4 android phone.I have added a 64gb SD memory card. I need to know how to put the gallery pics onto SD card and free up internal memory????

m
l
Related resources

Best solution

March 6, 2015 4:05:29 AM

Open a web page any page will do. Then press the button beside d home key to bring up settings. Select settings which will bring you to privacy and all then below content. Select content and near the end you will see default storage, press it and it will change to sd as your storage.
March 20, 2015 6:35:28 PM

Carol Harris said:
I have a

m
l
May 9, 2015 2:32:55 AM

Anne Meyer said:
Carol Harris said:
I have a

Hit gallary on your phone then hit bottom left button Its the menu pops up. Hit select item small squares appear next to each pic. Click the box each one you want to move. Or up at to it says 0 selected you can hit the drop down from there and it says select all. Then hit bottom left menu button and srlect move then a list of places will appeaR. Hit move to extsdcard. And they will be there hope this helps

m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook