I shut off my android tablet and put it on to charge and now it wont turn on what do i do please help!

ishaww

Estimable
Apr 17, 2015
hi vembutech thx i have done for u have said and it worked thx but after that a tab comes and says "unfortunetly the process" com.android.phone has stopped" and i try closing it , it still appears again and again pls find a solution

AndrewLohbihler

Estimable
May 1, 2015
I have the same problem. Basically the charger does not charge the tablet when left in the off state. So the tablet loses all charge and will not reboot. Try plugging a powered USB cable into the tablet from a computer. This will start the tablet but you have to also plug in the charger to get the battery to start charging. Eventually the tablet will charge with the charge number climbing. Hopefully this works for you too.

bohoo

Estimable
Jul 31, 2015

Samantha Bassa

Estimable
Aug 26, 2015
Plug it in hold the volume up button and the power button at the same time for 30 seconds and then let go of the buttons. The tablet may turn on while holding the buttons if so let the buttons go.. Make sure its plugged in when you do this. My tablet did the same thing and this process did not work without it being on the charger. I hope this helps.

Mar 14, 2018
Well I have a little green man with a yellow hard hat on....he is not moving......many thank for your advice....much better than it was....he may start work with a bit of luck....kindest regards....Geoff kendrew