down load from Sky drive to my Lumia phone

Solution
One of 2 ways to do this. If your Lumia Phone uses the same Microsoft account that is already tied to the OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive), then just open up your OneDrive app on the Lumia and download it. If you use a different Microsoft account, you will have to flag the file as shareable using the account from your PC, and email your phone a link to the file.

I use the same Microsoft account to sign in on my Windows 8.1 phone and Windows 8.1 laptop, so everything stays synced on OneDrive, and I use Word/Excel, etc. to edit the files directly on OneDrive.

rhapdog

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
One of 2 ways to do this. If your Lumia Phone uses the same Microsoft account that is already tied to the OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive), then just open up your OneDrive app on the Lumia and download it. If you use a different Microsoft account, you will have to flag the file as shareable using the account from your PC, and email your phone a link to the file.

I use the same Microsoft account to sign in on my Windows 8.1 phone and Windows 8.1 laptop, so everything stays synced on OneDrive, and I use Word/Excel, etc. to edit the files directly on OneDrive.

Solution