hi i have a S2 and the charging port doesnt work so i have to charge one battery while the other is in the phone i woke up and

Solution
How are you charging the batteries if the port doesn't work. Unless your going to repair the port yourself then I would just keep charging the batteries like you are. Samsung Galaxies (especially the S2/S3) are notorious for charging port problems. And since you have a phone that's a tiny bit older you might find it financially beneficial to maybe look through your cities Craigslist ads and get another one used for under $100.00. There are other alternatives but you won't find any professional telling you about them, such as directly charging off your batteries positive and negative terminals. I had to do this for quite a while with an S3 but it would only work if I plugged it into my car cigarette lighter, it wouldn't work inside...

channel4him

Estimable
Jan 9, 2015
How are you charging the batteries if the port doesn't work. Unless your going to repair the port yourself then I would just keep charging the batteries like you are. Samsung Galaxies (especially the S2/S3) are notorious for charging port problems. And since you have a phone that's a tiny bit older you might find it financially beneficial to maybe look through your cities Craigslist ads and get another one used for under $100.00. There are other alternatives but you won't find any professional telling you about them, such as directly charging off your batteries positive and negative terminals. I had to do this for quite a while with an S3 but it would only work if I plugged it into my car cigarette lighter, it wouldn't work inside the wall outlet. And not only did it work but it super charged super fast from 0% to 100% charged in under 3 min. But this will void any warranty you may have and it is NOT good for your battery and very well could start a fire. Sometimes it just time to let them retire and rest, or better yet look for an organization that you can donate your phone to that provides soldiers with cell phones, make sure you tell them the problem with the port so some poor soldier won't be disappointed. And they can possibly have it repaired..

Solution