My phone fell with the charger plugged in and now it wont charge, any suggestions?

Nicholle

Estimable
Dec 20, 2014
I have a Galaxy Note 1 from AT&T, and as I said in the tittle after it fell from my lap it wont charge.
I've tried changing the charger and nothing. I looked inside the charging port but everything seems normal..

Could it be that the fall damaged the charging port?

Solution
That's possible. The fall and the momentum/tension may have bent a pin somewhere. Best bet would be to take it to a professional, most don't charge for simple diagnostics. If it turns out to be the charging port, then you can decide whether you want it replaced/fixed or not.
That's possible. The fall and the momentum/tension may have bent a pin somewhere. Best bet would be to take it to a professional, most don't charge for simple diagnostics. If it turns out to be the charging port, then you can decide whether you want it replaced/fixed or not.

Solution

GeRgY

Admirable
Try to put a needle inside the hole, and move it very slow (to clean a dust or something in it). If nothing happens get USB cable and connect it to one Computer/laptop (try another cable). If nothing happens then your phone is for service

TRENDING THREADS