Galaxy Note 4 vs. Nexus 6?

Jeff Varness

Estimable
Mar 16, 2014
My phone upgrade through Verizon is ready in mid December and I am looking forward to making the transition to an Android based device. I am looking for a large-screened, top of the line phone and have narrowed it down to the Note 4 and the Nexus 6. The only problem is that the Nexus 6 doesn't have a release date for Verizon and I am wary of the Note 4 with Touchwiz. Which of these phones should I choose or should I get a different one? Thank you for your answers!

Solution
Go For Note 4. Its advantages more N6:
- SD card support up to 128 GB
- More Sensors (finger print, heart rate etc)
- 16 MP cam while N6 have 13 MP
- Front cam is better too 3.7 vs 2MP
- More Light weigth
- More Slim
- Removable Battery

If you are gonna buy the one with 2.7 Ghz model (SM-910S) go for it. If it is SM-910C with 1.7 Ghz processor, don't buy it, buy Nexus 6.

Nexus 6 have 0.2 inch larger display and it is water resistance. As it is a google device, it will receive feature updates faster. Note 4 would receive updates too but after Google devices.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
I very badly want a Galaxy Note 4 but I'm not due for an upgrade for a while. I had considered the Nexus 6 which has pretty identical specs. The main differences are that the Nexus has a slightly larger screen, no pen input, and no micro SD card support. If the pen and SD card support aren't important then go for the Nexus. If they are, Note 4 all the way.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
Go For Note 4. Its advantages more N6:
- SD card support up to 128 GB
- More Sensors (finger print, heart rate etc)
- 16 MP cam while N6 have 13 MP
- Front cam is better too 3.7 vs 2MP
- More Light weigth
- More Slim
- Removable Battery

If you are gonna buy the one with 2.7 Ghz model (SM-910S) go for it. If it is SM-910C with 1.7 Ghz processor, don't buy it, buy Nexus 6.

Nexus 6 have 0.2 inch larger display and it is water resistance. As it is a google device, it will receive feature updates faster. Note 4 would receive updates too but after Google devices.

Solution

cursedqt

Estimable
Dec 6, 2014
Why isn't anyone considering Nokia Lumia 1520 shits awsome.I have been with it for a couple of months and everything is great.It doesnt lag like the lagdroid the camera is probably one of the best if not the best.The battery is like a beast 8 hours of use browsing over wifi music videos and etc