Ipod(5) wont charge anymore

megann

Estimable
Nov 24, 2014
i kinda dropped my ipod 5 in the shower last night. Now its acting really funny. it only charges when it wants to. when it does it keeps buzzing. other than that it won't charge at all. I've let it sit in rice for 24 hours and kept it plugged it, but nothing is happening. what should i do?

Solution
Not only did you drop it, but there's probably also water damage if it was in the shower with you. Rice isn't a magical tool that can reverse water damage. Best bet is to take it to a technician who can tell you exactly how much damage there is, and what you'll need to replace/repair. Might be a good idea to not bring it into the shower with you next time, to avoid these kinds of situations.
Not only did you drop it, but there's probably also water damage if it was in the shower with you. Rice isn't a magical tool that can reverse water damage. Best bet is to take it to a technician who can tell you exactly how much damage there is, and what you'll need to replace/repair. Might be a good idea to not bring it into the shower with you next time, to avoid these kinds of situations.

Solution