Help! I cannot move anything to an SD card from a 4.1.2 Galaxy 3 Tab..

hychamaz

Estimable
Nov 11, 2014
Hello all!
I hope that someone could please help me. My 6 year old son and 5 year old daughters Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7inch tabs are full of their 8GBs. They are running 4.1.2. They just want new games... I want to save the new games to the SD card... And move old things over.. I have googled it and looked here and there are so many answers my head is spinning.. I cant do either!! It seems silly to get an app like App Mgr III to move existing games to the card, when I will just be putting new games on anyway (hopefully to the SD card and not the tab at all). That app just showed me what I could move but wouldnt move anything.. They are not rooted. I am so lost. The SD card must be there for a reason.
Can someone please simplify this for me... Greatly appreciated in advance, Graham
(thanks everyone, I am just so mentally and physically tired... )

hychamaz

Estimable
Nov 11, 2014
Hello Everyone! I complained to GEEKATOO.com about their managers work, professionalism, etc... I thought that they would help me... Their company run by millionaires Kevin Davis and his partner Christian Shelton have protected their company manager Sarah Hendrickson when I found out that she was on FB making female anatomy comments,, In 1 week she no longer has a FB acct, they have cluttered her LinkIN with some lol hahah "Horse taming jobs" so that they didnt see her connection with Geeksquad a few months back.. What little slugs... I am still waiting for their help but as they go aroung and around, I hope that they no longer use Geekatoo.... A REALLY corrupt company! (BTW did I mention that their tech said that we could use Paypal on the side and not them. OMG...