grandfathered unlimited at&t data plan

n4cmu

Estimable
Nov 4, 2014
I have a unlimted data plan that I had for years at&t tried to get me to switch off this when I got my new samsung note 4 cell phone and I didn't. My question is there a way of cloning my sim card and using it in a Samsung Note Pro Tablet . The sim cards are the same size. Tethering is not a option since they will not allow it on a unlimted plan . Thanks Ken B

Solution
Am assuming you are trying to use your data plan on the second device. As far as cloning SIM cards, I believe you can clone the data stored on it, but I don't think it will allow access to cellular service that way.

In any case, I'm pretty sure that would be illegal, as it would violate various contract terms, and as such, you are unlikely to find any help for that here. If this were legal/allowed, AT&T would likely offer this service themselves.
Am assuming you are trying to use your data plan on the second device. As far as cloning SIM cards, I believe you can clone the data stored on it, but I don't think it will allow access to cellular service that way.

In any case, I'm pretty sure that would be illegal, as it would violate various contract terms, and as such, you are unlikely to find any help for that here. If this were legal/allowed, AT&T would likely offer this service themselves.

Solution