Looking for Graphic Design / Programming / Light Gaming Laptop under $700, with best display possible

Neverside

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
Hey guys, I need some help, I noticed that a lot of budget laptops or even mid-range laptops now-a-days come with really crappy displays unless you're getting an apple. I'm looking to buy a new laptop and my budget is $700, I need it for graphic design, programming and light gaming. It MUST have a nice display with accurate colors, with full HD resolution.

Any recommendations? I am interested in purchasing either a Dell, Lenovo, Acer or Asus, not interested in HP or Toshiba laptops

I DO NOT NEED A TOUCHSCREEN OR WINDOWS 8, I will be running windows 7 on the machine

Looking for a 14" - 15.6" laptop

donnybend

Estimable
Nov 4, 2014
The best laptop you can buy with that budget, i got this laptop from here at $493 .
And i can only say that it's incredible value for money . It's comes with windows8. The display is beautiful. and the audio, video are good. The processor is one of the strongest AMD processor . I would recommend you and everybody in this post whoever try to find a good laptop less than under $700 .

Neverside

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013

Thanks for your recommendation I should have clarified better (which I just updated my original post), that seems like a very nice price for the specs but I'm not in interested in HP or a laptop of that size