My Samsung Galaxy GT-S5830i tell me I have too much storage yet I have deleted everything. What do I do?

iwasnothere

Estimable
Oct 29, 2014
My Samsung GT-S5830i reminds me every few minutes that I have too much storage on my phone, but I have gone through and deleted all my photos and apps and things I don't use, yet it still tells me there is too much storage. Also when I try to send a message it says can not send. Plus when I get a text I usually get it a day later from when it was sent. What is this?

Solution
The text delay might be a result of bad cell service, but that's a complete guess and there isn't much else I can say there. Better off contacting your service provider about that kind of issue.

As for your storage, go into your settings and see how much space you actually have. You might not have freed up enough.
The text delay might be a result of bad cell service, but that's a complete guess and there isn't much else I can say there. Better off contacting your service provider about that kind of issue.

As for your storage, go into your settings and see how much space you actually have. You might not have freed up enough.

Solution