Partition restore @ Acer A200 Tablet

OferNovo

Estimable
Oct 21, 2014
Hi, Due to unexpected shutdown of my tablet during rom upgrade (battery become empty), the internal 32G SD partitioning was corrupted.
How can I rebuild the partition table (System, Data etc.) so I can perform a recovery from a saved CWM backup?

Solution
Factory reset it, root it again, install your custom rom if you are using one, then do your recovery--assuming your backup is safe and intact on your external card or your pc. Might not even need to do those middle steps, but I've never been in quite the same situation as you. May possibly need to use a third-party app if your tablet is completely nonfunctional and you can't boot into recovery mode.
Factory reset it, root it again, install your custom rom if you are using one, then do your recovery--assuming your backup is safe and intact on your external card or your pc. Might not even need to do those middle steps, but I've never been in quite the same situation as you. May possibly need to use a third-party app if your tablet is completely nonfunctional and you can't boot into recovery mode.

Solution