"Best Smartphone For the Money" [for my around 320 Euros] ?

Max_B

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2010
I'm new in the world of the android Smartphone ... I'm Not sure what is the "best" around 320 euros ... Galaxy Note 3 ? Samsung S4 ? ... LG or Nexus ?

Please give me some advice ...

Thanks

The Note 3 is a fantastic phablet. Not as good as the new Note 4, obviously, but still very good and should last a few years for the average user. The S4 is also a great choice if you want a smaller phone. People rag on Samsung for their massive amount of bloatware installed on the devices, but once you get rid of them the devices themselves are fantastic.

The Nexus 6, if it is within your budget, is looking to be a very stellar device and should compete with other current flagships, such as the S5, the Note 4 and the LG G3, as well as the HTC phones which I'm not as familiar with. Very solid choice, and running stock Android 5.0 is a big bonus.

There's not going to be any consensus "best" Android smartphone, because diversity and a plethora of options is one of the main selling points. It's going to come down to your preferences, really.

I would say that the nexus devices are the best when you want a pure android experience with timely updates. GN3 is the best if you want a stylus and want to take a lot of notes or you are the artist types. The S4 is good if you want a smaller phone but still want the samsung brand. It should be enough if all you do are the basic things like surfing the web or watching but it is not the phone if you want the best camera or play the latest games on the highest settings.

LG are good for having a very simple skin which doesn't impact performance.

TRENDING THREADS