my boost galaxy s2 won't turn on even with a full battery

Ande C

Estimable
Sep 30, 2014
Sorry for the lack of info, I'm just exhausted w/this and most of the answers when this question was already asked were silly, not all just most. Okay, so I had it plugged in to my laptop(USB) which I've always done, no problem, when a small alert came on in the corner of my laptop (Alienware) and said something I couldn't read quick enough, then it disappeared. I couldn't find the alert anywhere to read it. Then my phone went dead. I turned it on, it acted fine, the battery finished charging like normal so I took it off, and it went dead as doornail. I tried repeatedly to start it up, no luck. I plugged it back in and tried and it worked-for a few seconds-then dead. This is the pattern. Unplugged: nothing; plugged-in: sometimes will start, but only for a few seconds. I tried changing the battery to no avail. :/

Ande C

Estimable
Sep 30, 2014

Sorry for the lack of info, I'm just exhausted w/this and most of the answers when this question was already asked were silly, not all just most. Okay, so I had it plugged in to my laptop(USB) which I've always done, no problem, when a small alert came on in the corner of my laptop (Alienware) and said something I couldn't read quick enough, then it disappeared. I couldn't find the alert anywhere to read it. Then my phone went dead. I turned it on, it acted fine, the battery finished charging like normal so I took it off, and it went dead as doornail. I tried repeatedly to start it up, no luck. I plugged it back in and tried and it worked-for a few seconds-then dead. This is the pattern. Unplugged: nothing; plugged-in: sometimes will start, but only for a few seconds. I tried changing the battery to no avail. :/

jokesesprmnt13

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015