Twitch Chat Harbors Steam Malware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassili_153

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014
I look around me and I see is violence, war, death. Pain and death and it horrifying how immune we are becoming to it. Then, I read forums and discussions like this one and suddenly everything makes sense. So, lets sort this out once and for all. Android users please on one side, ios on the other. Aim, shoot! Hey, I have a better idea! Decapitate each other! What do you think?

When did hardware and software become an excuse for hatred? And please no crap about them being condescending, or the others being know-all smart arses. They've always been show offs as well those who laughed at them but hatred is sad, low and pathetic. Get a grip people, or better, get a life! A real one!

PS. I do not own a smart phone of any king and probably never will (probably just in case they'll stop produce the normal kind).

Vassili_153

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014
Vassili_153, Sunday 14 September 2014 22:10:440
I look around me and I see is violence, war, death. Pain and death and it horrifying how immune we are becoming to it. Then, I read forums and discussions like this one and suddenly everything makes sense. So, lets sort this out once and for all. Android users please on one side, ios on the other. Aim, shoot! Hey, I have a better idea! Decapitate each other! What do you think?

When did hardware and software become an excuse for hatred? And please no crap about them being condescending, or the others being know-all smart arses. They've always been show offs as well those who laughed at them but hatred is sad, low and pathetic. Get a grip people, or better, get a life! A real one!

PS. I do not own a smart phone of any king and probably never will (probably just in case they'll stop produce the normal kind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS