Best Smartphone Camera (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakjawagon

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2010
Seems odd to call a camera with severe white balance issues the best (unless they fixed it with an update and I didn't read about it yet). I agree that the autofocus is exceptionally good though.

Colin Lee

Honorable
Mar 16, 2013

Lol, when has having severe problems stopped reviewers putting Apple top?

uhfhduhgf

Estimable
Oct 14, 2014
This article is just fapping to Apple, it's lies, crap and garbage, this website will forever be blocked on my end now.

The "Best" Camera phone is still the Lumia 1020 (42 Megapixel, large sensor surface area and a tiny 1.12? sensor size) or Sony Xerpia X1, heck even the Lumia 1520 all poop on the iPhone.

Omar Fadul

Estimable
Oct 14, 2014
No Lumias?? Haha! Especially... no Lumia 1020? So, we should have absolute pristine quality in those phones showed here once lumia 1020 is really very, very, very good at taking pictures.

Asif Md

Estimable
Oct 26, 2014
I have Nokia Lumia 1520, my phone is having 20 megapixel camera, this type of camera i have never seen before, it gives excellent photo with very good contrast. Autofocus, duel led flash, nose reduction, sports cam, zeis lens, clear black, full hd zoom, auto subject detection and much more. Dear Web Administrator please check this Lumia 1520 once. Request.

Durishin

Estimable
Nov 24, 2014
What a joke! The best smartphone camera is the Carl Zeiss lensed, optical image stabilized, 41MP sensor-ed Lumia 1020. Nothing else is remotely close.

RektoDesu

Estimable
Nov 24, 2014
Wow,you guys must be quite well informed about photography, still getting stuck at the "amount of pixels=quality" common misbelief. You can hate all you want, but there's a reason why the new iphones win almost every camera test done by anyone. This whole conspiracy theory about promoting apple (strangely enough, i read these comments on almost every page) is making you even more ridiculous.

tagenikang

Estimable
Dec 22, 2014
You all are wrong. The best camera phone is micromax canvas 4 with 13 mp.it is more than an iphone 6 or any of the phone.

hjuwarow

Estimable
Dec 28, 2014
Apple products are nice and good engineered products at a price to be part of a the family. OK!
But please consider this when you write down a judgment. 41Mp to finally shoot at 5Mp (or 8Mp in case of the 808) is a step to digital zooming and not ridiculous at all. Squeezing into a Smartphone a real optical zoom (even if I don't like Android) is another approach to give some closer camera feeling to the user has to be analyzed. So please don't title your article "the best..", just call it " the photophones I prefer". Let's agree that Nokia & Samsung are going different ways with quite different results. It all depends on everybody's expectations. I can't get excited about so simple solutions like Apple offers. But ok it's the save way to make business, without any interest for high tech development.

Status
Not open for further replies.