which phone is best samsung s5 or sony z1 ???

sriram mohan

Estimable
Aug 20, 2014
hi guys i have decided to buy smart phone and water resistant too so suggest me a good water resistant and camera phone.....

Solution
I had both Samsung Galaxy and Sony Xperia, both are amazing devices.

Camera

Anyway, in other tech sites, Blind Camera comparison tests (wherein the people were shown sets of pictures taken by the latest smartphones, but they weren't told which pictures were taken by which brand. So they would have to choose the images they think best without bias) After a week of poll, the pictures taken by Samsung had the most votes. Even though Z1 has 20 Megapixel camera, it's not significant compared to the image's quality. The higher megapixel, the larger and "denser/clearer" photo you can print. Z2's camera is little better than the z1's due to software tweaks.

Build

Sony Xperia z1 or Z2 has great build. If you'll go for the black one, your...

nVidea

Estimable
Aug 11, 2014
I had both Samsung Galaxy and Sony Xperia, both are amazing devices.

Camera

Anyway, in other tech sites, Blind Camera comparison tests (wherein the people were shown sets of pictures taken by the latest smartphones, but they weren't told which pictures were taken by which brand. So they would have to choose the images they think best without bias) After a week of poll, the pictures taken by Samsung had the most votes. Even though Z1 has 20 Megapixel camera, it's not significant compared to the image's quality. The higher megapixel, the larger and "denser/clearer" photo you can print. Z2's camera is little better than the z1's due to software tweaks.

Build

Sony Xperia z1 or Z2 has great build. If you'll go for the black one, your fingerprints will be easily sighted, that's a con. But it's design is more premium than the plastic Samsung Galaxy S5.
However, the advantage of Samsung S5 here is its ergonomics, that means you can hold your S5 more comfortably than the Z1.

Water-Resistance

Sony Xperia has the advantage in this area. They've been doing the water-resistance feature since Xperia Z. Both are water resistant so you won't have to worry if your coffee or water spilled on the table. You can also record video or take a photo while under water using the Sony Xperia. I don't know for Samsung, you can check the youtube to see if it can.

If you really need a water-proofed/resistant phone, go for the Z1 or Z2.

Solution