Am I asking too much?

In need of some learned opinions. I am selling my ASUS G75VW because I lost my job due to health issues. It is 14 months old, and in excellent condition (not a single scratch or scuff). Never been gamed on (I'm not a gamer). I'm looking to get $700 for it, and having no luck. Am I asking too much? Specs below (thanks for your input):

Intel Core i7 3630QM
GeForce GTX 660M - 2 GB GDDR5 SDRAM
16GB RAM
1TB (x2) HDD
Bluray Burner
4 USB 3.0 ports
17.3" 1920 x 1080 Full HD (Glossy) Display
VGA Out
HDMI Out

Try eBay, and Craig's List. Review prices. This will give you a realistic idea of what such a laptop will go for. Also, price out new laptops with similar specs. You should be able to get 60% to 70% of the price of a new laptop if yours is in great condition.

Good luck!

Depends on where you are selling it, the pricier stuff will take a lot longer to sell. eBay should sell a lot faster due to how many people all over the country use it. Locally you have a much more limited market and those people are looking for prices that are way low, not just resonable.

Thanks, guys! Ebay is the only place I tried selling it, and was having no luck. Relisted it, and it finally sold last night for $695. Now I have some money for rent (hooray). But no laptop (boo), lol...