Buying new smartphone ! Answer my questions :/

Slick2sick

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
Hello guys im looking forward to buying a new phone and im on kind of a budget and so i found out a budget phone.
Oneplus ONE - The Flagship Killer
Okay so i know i have to take an invite to buy this one but i cant get it even if i get invite because they do not ship in Albania ,, its not one of the 16 states the ship to ... Sadly
So i decided to buy whether from ebay or aliexpress
@Ebay i found a 16gb model for 420 dollars where on aliexpress i found 16gb model @ 366 dollars
The seller has like 10000+ transactions and 99.8% positive feedback and all ppl who reviewed this phones have given him 5 Stars
The link : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-OnePlus-One-Plus-One-1-Phone-64GB-4G-LTE-FDD-5-5-Inch-Android-4/1939506316.html?s=p

Okay so i wanna know that whats the difference between the international version and the chinese version with the CM11S preinstalled ?
Is there any difference ?? In performance or any other detail

Solution
CM11S (CyanogenMOD) is an android operating system based on Android kitkat. CyanogenMOD is considered more faster over other heavy themed and bloatware installed OS of smartphones. It little bit increases performance but mostly it is dependent on hardware. So your answer is:
There is no difference between built quality and hardware. Only difference is software. You can run all apps/games etc on CM11S because its android as well. You can apply various themes on CM, these themes are available in settings (pre-installed) and more are available at play store.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
CM11S (CyanogenMOD) is an android operating system based on Android kitkat. CyanogenMOD is considered more faster over other heavy themed and bloatware installed OS of smartphones. It little bit increases performance but mostly it is dependent on hardware. So your answer is:
There is no difference between built quality and hardware. Only difference is software. You can run all apps/games etc on CM11S because its android as well. You can apply various themes on CM, these themes are available in settings (pre-installed) and more are available at play store.

Solution