Galaxy s3 battery problem

Computerfreak696

Estimable
Jul 11, 2014
Hey guys, i have a problem.
Last my s3 was total stuck.
I removed the battery it was 38% charged. After i removed the battery my phone says 18% how is this possible?

And a other time i put it away charged around 80% the next day when i put it on it was empty.

Does some of you guys can explaine.
Thank you very much.

Solution
The battery is dying. It happens with cell phone batteries especially for a phone a few years old. Get a new battery. Note that most s3 battieres on like eBay are cheap and suck. Either find an. Official one or look for good reviews for one on amazon or something
The battery is dying. It happens with cell phone batteries especially for a phone a few years old. Get a new battery. Note that most s3 battieres on like eBay are cheap and suck. Either find an. Official one or look for good reviews for one on amazon or something

Solution

dragosmsm

Estimable
Oct 31, 2014
Hello, First of all you should try to reset your phone to factory settings and delete all applications that are unknown to your phone and install trusted applications only .
After doing this, you should consider buying another Samsung Galaxy S3 battery because after a long time the battery will die and if you keep your phone will be dead as well .You should check Cellz, you can find very affordable prices, as low prices and a large number of transactions ,but I had the exact problem and gone with it for half an year and after this the phone was dead. I had a problem with Samsung Galaxy S3 Parts ,exactly The Rear Glass Problem so check it out and make a change before your phone will let you down